Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Safe Arrival in Oldenburg, Germany

Safe arrival into Germany but Sal had a rough time as I was stopped after flying from Athens to Frankfurt.  I was stopped and a policeman was brought over as all the contents of my back pack, Sal included, were removed. Well, needless to say, all was well with everything in my backpack and my suitcase! And, Sal and I were able to get on the next flight to Bremen. We are safely in the hotel now in Oldenburg and I will be having a working dinner with the dean and faculty of the School of Education and Rehabilitation from Oldenburg University.  Sal is nice and relaxed now as you can see!

 - Barbara Schwartz-Bechet, MS, EdD, is the associate dean for the Salus University College of Education and Rehabilitation

No comments:

Post a Comment