Tuesday, November 8, 2016

UDLnet Presentation & Off to Germany!


I had a wonderful turnout and was delighted to represent Salus University and the US at the UDLnet conference. I am en-route today to Germany so that I may begin my work with Oldenburg University tomorrow.  Athens and its people were very hospitable and I look forward to seeing more of the country at a later date. I met with a member of the Ministry of Education and also met with a member of the university of Athens. There might be some possible ways that Salus University may be able  to find some synergies in the near future. I must sign off for now as my plan is boarding!

 - Barbara Schwartz-Bechet, MS, EdD, is the associate dean for the Salus University College of Education and Rehabilitation

No comments:

Post a Comment