Monday, November 7, 2016

First Day of Consortium Meeting of UDLnet

Sal and I are with Stephanie from Ireland
The Consortium Meeting of UDLnet (Universal Design for Learning) began today! As the only US member of the consortium as an AssociatePartner, I represent Salus and the US. In this role, I provide assistance to the full European partners (from Ireland, Greece, Netherlands, Finland, Germany, and Cyprus) and associate partners in the area of Universal Design for Learning in schools, including primary and secondary schools and universities. This is the final meeting of the consortium and I have been working with them for the past 4 years of their 5-year program. The primary goal is to ensure that there is validation of the project which was to have effective way to disseminate and then to assure maintenance of the products created and the integration of the use of UDL in practice. The conference opening begins this evening and my keynote will be tomorrow morning, Nov. 5th. Sal joined me at the meeting this morning to boost the spirits of all participants!

UDLnet International Work Group

And here is a photo of the view from my hotel room! 

- Barbara Schwartz-Bechet, MS, EdD, is the associate dean for the Salus University College of Education and Rehabilitation

No comments:

Post a Comment