Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Working By the Pool in Doha

Working by the pool 
I am in the process of writing two reports, one for the Shafallah Center regarding the overall review myself and the international team worked on last week and on my individual report for the US State Department. Working by the pool is more relaxing even in the 95 degree heat. As long as I'm not in the sun, it is all good! Here are two other photos: one of a an outdoor prayer area and a view from my hotel window. While I was able to get out a bit and see some of Doha, I have been at the Shafallah Center and the hotel most of the day time. But, the overwhelming hospitality shown by the wonderful staff and parents at Shafallah have very rarely left me alone to eat any of my meals! All have been exceedingly gracious and warm and welcoming, including into their homes!


View from my hotel room in Doha
Prayer area outside in Doha


- Barbara Schwartz-Bechet, MS, EdD, is the associate dean for the Salus University College of Education and Rehabilitation

No comments:

Post a Comment